Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bond University


I will be studying at Bond University in Brisbane, Queensland right on the Gold Coast. It's not too far from the tourist city of Surfer's Paradise and def. not too far from the beach (LOVE IT!).








Classes start Sept 13th and run until the end of Jan 2012. My VISA will allow me to be in Australia from beginning of July 2010 to end of March 2012. Needless to say I won't be heading over until mid August, but will be exhausting my VISA expiration until March 2012. =]






Bond University is a private school and much different than Griffith University (where I studied back in 2007). The campus is AMAZING, near the beach, and they specialize in business and human social sciences (psychology, criminology, law, etc). So it's essentially a perfect fit for me.



Semester runs from Sept 13 - Dec 18, and then Jan 17 - Apr 26. Then do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment