Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Extension!

Patience is a virtue. Especially when you want to escape to Australia... Everything has fallen into place, but not in the correct order that I would like for it too. So to ensure that my trip is a success and I am not a bum living on the streets before school starts, I bumped my fly out date a few weeks. This is to coincide with financial aid and some other events that I am waiting to take place BEFORE I take off. I learned that from my previous trip there... Only downside is I have a 7 hour layover in San Francisco, GREAT....

September 6th - September 8th
19 hours in flight, 24 hours total (not including crossing date line)

Seattle - San Fran
12:03p-2:12p (mon)

San Fran - Auckland
9p-5:15a (wed)

Auckland - Gold Coast
6:25a-8:05a (wed)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment