Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Aeroplanes

NOTE: This is my last blog on this post, as I will be transferring over to the Australia blog once I land. Link is at the bottom.

Flying is fun when you go from point A to point B in as little time as possible. But when those two points are 8000 miles away it can be a pain. All in the all 27 hours total traveling and 18 give or take in the air. So pretty successful venture!

Staying at the Surf n Sun Backpackers hostel in Surfer's Paradise. Just seconds away from the beach which is nice. However, I have noticed SP is a bit of a ways from Bond University. So I am reconsidering living there, at least for the first semester.



The University itself is extremely nice. A bit smaller then WSU, but as a private university I wasn't expecting it to be enormously huge. State of the art everything as well as a quad (one thing we never had at WSU). Still working on housing at the moment, so until then I'm homeless in a hostel! Anyways, check out the vids as well as my Facebook profile to see all the pics and vids (I'll also post the video blogs up here too). Classes start Monday!

Here is the link to my other blog now that I am IN Australia:

http://hardy-australia.blogspot.com/


Cheers.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment