Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Vlogs

Currently stranded at San Francisco International airport waiting for my 2100 flight to Auckland. So while I wait...

...I have taken up something that one of my favorite radio personalities has done. Although the term was not coined by him, I have begun to use the same format as BJ Shea from BJ Shea in the morning on 99.9 KISW Seattle. Called vlogs (video blogs), this showcases quick clips that I can narrate instead of otherwise writing. As most of you are aware, I do like to use my phone a lot with plenty of pics and vids! So enjoy!

Also stopped by the bookstore and picked up something to read to help pass the time. The book is called "In the President's Secret Service: Behind the scenes with agents in the line of fire and the presidents they protect". Looks very interesting. Also heard an announcer say they had first class seats still available for $113 to China. DAMN! I hope they have something for Auckland....

Cheers!

-H








No comments:

Post a Comment